Thursday, March 10, 2005

Good News to Share.........

Not only was CA's ARTfest fun, I discovered this morning that I won yet another prize! That makes for a total of 3, Whooo-hooo!!!! I won a $25 GC from a CTMH Featured Sponsor along with a current catalog to choose my prize. This was from the Sponsor Scavenger Hunt. I won one for the "ARTfest" word challenge and just today realized I won one for the Fabric and Button challenge! Cannot wait to see what goodies will arrive in my mailbox soon.

I was also featured again in Suzanne's March ByHand newsletter! One I expected, the other I was totally surprised about. Suzanne asked to use my review of the book, "Making Pearls: Living the Creative Life by Jeanne Carbonetti" for her newsletter and also a quote I shared with her that I discovered within the book. She turned it into rubber! and yours truly will receive one free!!!! How kewl, is that?

Suzanne's March Newsletter can be viewed here: http://www.quietfiredesign.com/byhandmarch2005.htm

No comments: