Thursday, March 10, 2005

On the Horizon........

Besides the remodeling project that has been temporarily put on hold due to the colder Ohio temperatures, I've been also working on more to get my business, Partly Paper, up and running! I recently decided not only to leave my reserved domain name with GoDaddy, but to actually create a website there!!!! I've been dilengently working on the content that will be featured on the site, writing up classes, class handouts, and creating an events calendar template to be used in conjunction with my class information. I'm hoping for a complete launch of partlypaper.com by the end of the year!

My goal is to one day have a full-service Art Center here in the area with open crop/stamp times. I will be teaching classes in Scrapbooking, Rubberstamping, Mixed Media Collage and Book Arts. Also, on the horizon is to eventually become a host for some guest speakers and local artist's featuring classes in a variety of mediums and using local talented artist to establish a design team that will be featuring the art techniques in the above categories. I will be seeking some advice from a friend who is doing something similar in nature online.

There are still some kinks I'll need to work out re: this endeavor, logo design, local advertising, more purchasing for retail sales, but the good news is I'm staying more focused and getting things done! More information to come.......

No comments: