Monday, April 04, 2005

Just completed my workout!

NOW I remember why it is called "working" out, LMAO! I'm a little out of breath and definately out of shape. Man, do my muscles ever burn. It's a good burn though, it feels good. I'm already more energetic, well, give me a minute, LOL! It is funny I never realized just how much I missed this until now.

I used to do TaeBo daily until my car accident in May 1999. I tried getting back into a year ago however, I couldn't keep my balance on my right leg and my ankle simply wouldn't hold me. Feeling frustrated I gave up. Dumb mistake. Anyways, I noticed today I've a lot more balance; not where it was pre-accident but more than last year. Just think what I'll gain should I stay with this. Damn, that feels good! Off to cool down and get another glass of water. I need to start on my housework soon so off this computer I go! :)

2 comments:

Kaleidoscopic Kris said...

Way to go, Cathy! I'm almost ready to join you on the working out thing... my poor knees won't allow me to do TaeBo, but perhaps I'll ease into things with some good ol' step aerobics. Good luck on your goals!

Cathy said...

Kris,
Thank you! I found myself desiring some positive changes at the beginning of the year and with Don's hospital visits in Jan. & Feb. they sort got side-stepped. Over the weekend, I decided there's no time like the present so I'm diving in. Feel free to join me, its great to have goals to strive towards. :)