Tuesday, April 05, 2005

On Target for my day's agenda.........

Well, I have managed to accomplish most of what I've set out to do today. Even discovered a little time to sit and relax with Terry Taylor's Altered Art Book, do some reading and skimming through it. Talk about eye candy! This book is sure to inspire!

I've been preparing one of the journals for its next leg of the journey on the RR. Managed to get it packaged up and ready to go out in the mail tomorrow. I discovered an extra ATC, so I didn't need to create one for the Pay-It-Forward for the RAK ATC I received yesterday, however, I did create two for the Out Of Time! Swap so that I could get them scanned and uploaded before sending them off tomorrow.


I chatted with a friend I haven't seen in a while today. I had every intention of walking over to her mother's house to visit with her a bit this evening and see her newest family member, Dakato! However, when I called at 6, I got the answering machine so either someone is on the phone or they went out for dinner. Who knows though I may slide a little walk into my day yet! A nice break before I begin on Melanie's Flat Stanley Handmade Scrapbook maybe just the ticket...... although, I'm not against putting it on tomorrow's To Do List either, LOL! Hmmm, walk or create??? that is the question....

Ok, I decided. I'll create the handmade book for my neice...... give those hamstring a chance to heal, LOL! Man, that was almost too easy! Sccccaaarrrrrrrrryyyy..........


No comments: