Thursday, August 18, 2005

Cleaning the studio is inspiring.........

* the spiders really are taking over - I walked into two cobwebs! {YUCK!}
* I've found books I've made, supplies, I knew I had! - a few things I can cross of wishlist
* you really should wait to sweep last vs. dragging up more dust to let it settle; you'll have to do it again when done
* I should have been out here at 5 a.m. vs waiting until it is getting hot; the humidity is up

What I've gotten accomplished:
* the box by the backdoor is in the studio, along with the new stuff from HL purchased yesterday - Thank you very much....
* I emptied two boxes of stuff and created, hmmm, piles.......

What I'm realizing:
* I need to tackle the scraps again soon,
* ephermera needs organized!
* I need another personal storage rack for paper {12x12} or a more efficient way to use what I have,
* I'd be happier in here if the printer and scanner were hooked up and I downloaded MS Word Professional 2003 in this computer,
* and I'd like to check out something on Feng Shu for creative spaces
{normally, I'm happy with the placement & layout of my fixtures --- with the exception of the shelves we added over my journaling table. I really dislike them!}
* the two cd towers I saw yesterday are looking more and more delicatable! I could re-create the journaling area table in a more efficient way and utilize the existing shelves!
*I believe I truly want to get rid of some of the stamps I have for sale; even if it means simply re-couping what I have them in vs. retail prices! {Hey, that could pay for the cd towers! or at least a portion of it}
* I've been at it for 2.5 hours now and I haven't even scratch the surface --- in fact it is in more chaos! I guess that is a sign I need to get back at it! *waves*

No comments: