Thursday, August 18, 2005

The organizing continues........

Yes! I can now see 9 empty boxes! Now mind you this boxes are huge boxes, they range from sm./med. to a medium size with several being Avon boxes with lids. I got half of the space behind the bookbinding area cleaned out completely!

I am realizing I don't need anymore tins to alter! and I need to do something to organize my ribbon more efficiently. Having a wooden shelf with two trays for the most often used ribbon and a Highsmith 6 drawer container filled is getting to be a problem. Also, I opened three photo boxes that I never sold. One now holds my fabric scraps giving me two with fabric squares and pieces, another I'm planning to use for cards from family and friends - although I've pulled a few bits and pieces from my favorite artists to create a book with. I'm not quite sure what I'll use the other for right at the moment, however, I'm certain I'll find a good use of it. These are fitting perfectly inside the VCR cabinet {on the shelves, leaving the doors for unmounted stamps! gotta love that...}

I also am stumbling across some sketches, notes I've made, things I desired to try that I'd forgotten about, small piece of artwork I created that can be used on ATC's or cards, but the most enjoyable thing I found was a quote I've handwritten on a piece of paper that reads, "The heartbeat of a dream has a rhythm all its own." Too kewl!

No comments: