Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Will be MIA for a bit......

I received another opportunity for employment today at 10 a.m. and needed to take a drug screening test at 11:00 and began work today at12:00 noon - 7 p.m. For now, I know the assignment will be forThurs., Fri., Sat., and Sun. from 6:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. Yep, 12 hr.days! It is possible that the assignment could be extended; and for$9.00/ hr. I found it hard to turn down.

I am still up for continuing in the Art Idea RR journal and a Calendar by Month tag swap --- even if Ihave to do it in my sleep, LOL! Maybe being half-comatosa will get in touch with my subconscious mind where I may even be able to producesome of the art that for now I only dream about. I have found a fabulous image for my January tags and will brainstorm regarding some possibilities to add some co-ordinating embellishments.

Also, Jamie, I haven't forgotten you.... just wanted to post this update to my blog as well as emailing you...... I have some ATC ready to swap with you; just need to find a few minutes to address the envy, apply postage and they will be on their way.

Anyways, I promise I'll to try to check in as possible.... just wanted to post an FYI. In the event that I am needed to be reach for something important, please email me nchantin @ yahoo.com or some of you have my telephone number. Telephone calls after 9 p.m. EST would be best.
Ok, everything I needed to do is done, this girl is off to bed; 5:30 a.m. is going to be rolling around mighty early. 'night.......and sweet art dreams!

No comments: