Thursday, October 13, 2005

8 hrs. on the job whizzed by today........ I am wishfully thinking that tomorrow will go equally as fast. Besides being Friday.... it's finally PAYDAY! I know it is hard to comprehend that I so looking forward to a day off already when I've only worked 8 hrs. this entire week; but I don't count being sick as "enjoyable" time off work, LOL! "Enjoyable" to me would be the ability to find some time to do a little shopping over the weekend, knock out a few Christmas presents, and pamper myself a bit. I definately am needing some new blue jeans as I been wearing and ruining 3 of my best pairs. I've have however put it off, shopping/purchasing any as I have dropped 10 lbs., and in the event that I drop another 10......... I have plenty in a size smaller that I could wear; although treating myself to some new clothes would be fabulous!

Speaking of shopping, I was pleasantly shocked yesterday that after Heaven & I finished up creating cards to send to USArtQuest call for the hurricane Katrina evacuees to see that my Amazon order arrived. I poured over both books last night while relaxing and am anxiously awaiting some time to try some of the techniques featured within both books. Nancy's book features some awesome eye candy! and Mary Todd Beam's book is a fabulous read as well as very technique driven.

Things are going good on the home front; still in search of another Jeep for parts to fix ours; Don has an appt. tomorrow to repair the windsheild on the truck as it is cracked from a truck carrying gravel and flying debris' cracked it. When it rains, it pours, LOL!

Chaos is becoming a little holy terror....... more and more puppy-fied daily and definately has a mind of his own. He is getting very, very brave; raising a little more hell than any 10 week old should. His new favorite toy is a plastic bottle. He chases that thing all over the house. Who knew it would take so little to amuse him?

No comments: