Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Just when I'm ready to return to work.......

I get a telephone call to take yet another day off.... seems DMI decided to do inventory of the warehouse. Such is life, I guess....

I managed to accomplish quite a bit on the home front yesterday. My new set of T-Fal Pots and Pans are now in the cupboards and my old set is being stored in the back section of my kitchen in cupboards along with all the misc. kitchen appliances formerly kept within the bottom of my hutch. I managed to clean my bathroom, living room and kitchen thoroughly as well.

Last night Don and I went to WalMart to pick up my contacts and a few things for the house. I splurged a bit and bought me a Sterlite 12x12 paper holder so that I can work on setting up a small bookbinding area within the bottom of the hutch. The paper holder will come in handy as I set up this area. One drawer will be purely for book board, while the others will provide me some room for printed papers for cardmaking. I've decided to keep my Fiskar's Rotary trimmer inside as it can be easily hidden from view between the hutch and the wall.

I'm hoping to be able to finish up working on the swap for the OFP Month Tags and Heaven will be coming over to assist me this afternoon to stamp out and create the Christmas Cards for USArtQuest request for hurricane Katrina victim's. I'm hoping to get them mailed out ASAP.
I'll try to check in later.............. *waves*

No comments: