Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I called my Dr's office at 5 min. til 5 after hearing nothing from them. They decided to give me a Dr.'s excuse for yesterday and today, and also called in a prescription for me. Checking with the pharmacy, I discovered it for a stronger antibiotic. Since I've only taken 3 of the 5 Zithromax; I decided to finish this prescription, not filling the other.

I made some Coffee Liqueur last night. Foldger's Hazelnut coffee, Kamora, topped with Redi-Whip, and sprinkled with some cinnamon and nutmeg. After drinking about half the pot of coffee, I was feeling much better, LOL! I slept like a baby, not tossing and turning, heck, I don't believe I even turned over once as I awoke in the same position I went to sleep in. I awoke to Chaos sitting at the foot of the bed, quietly allowing me to slowly stir around. Upon getting up, his entire little body burst into a wiggling, squirming bundle of joy. He is something else! I got my coffee made, fed him, and Don just took him outside to potty. He'll be ready to go back to bed for a bit in a few, right now he is contently playing with his toys on the living room floor.
Today's agenda for me is to rest up as I'll be returning to work tomorrow.

I spoke with my sis on the telephone last night, she called to ask how I was feeling. I was like, "how'd you know I was sick?" She said, "I do read your blog for updates." It is nice that we can use this to communicate with one another when time is short and our schedules conflinct with one anothers. We talked about me creating Amber a baby album, what I'm thinking and planning on doing; it is amazing that she & I think so much alike..... I read her a poem I found online that I planned to use as an intro for the baby's scrapbook and she said, "I used that for Lexi's album!" We chose the same color schemes and I was thinking of the same K and Co. Frame a Name album she used. Since she {my sis} has create one for Lexi as a gift to Sherry {her sister-in-law} and had some paper piecings and embellishments left over, she's going to create some pages for Amber's album as well. That will surprise Amber!

We also discussed ultrasounds, making some handmade gifts for Christmas. I told her I was thinking of making Amber a pregnancy journal with a matching pen and decorating a keepsake container for items that won't fit into the scrapbook that she'll want to keep. Mary suggested an acid-free photo storage box.. perfect!

Well, I'm off to check my email, check in a few groups, and start my day. May do a little light housework, just enough to keep some guilt away, LOL! *tootles*

No comments: