Sunday, October 16, 2005

Seems this damn cold desires to keep its hold on me for yet a little bit longer. I woke up feeling its effects, sneezing, running nose, watery eyes. Will it ever go completely away???? I still have an antibiotic on hold at the pharmacy, however, $66 is a lot to shell out, especially when you know an antibiotic won't kill a virus!

Yesterday was a great day! Don and took a drive up to Bucyrus.... grabbed a hot ham-n-cheese from Hardee's; visited a farm market briefly before driving back home. He had to work from 3-8 p.m., so he dropped Chaos and I off at the park. Chaos loved walking through the park, chasing the blowing leaves, and romping around. He actually wasn't so bad to walk, if you don't mind getting tangled up in his puppy antics such as running back up to you between your legs or doing circles that entangle you a little bit more, LOL! After a bit I shortened the leash and we both did so much better. We walked to Michelle's so she could see him and she instantly fell in love. After visiting for a brief time, Chaos and I visited Mom and Dad. Chaos has also captured Dad's heart as well, both of them sat and ate crackers together, LOL! Chaos loved that as table food isn't allowed at home. Unfortunately, I didn't get to stay very long as Chaos desired nothing more than to be outside, running and romping. So, off we went walking up to the store where Chaos decided it was nap time so after snoozing for a bit, Don brought us home.

I tried to sit and relax for a few hours, only to keep being disturbed by the phone. I finally gave up trying to have a few minutes of "me" time and talked with some friends neither Don and I have had much time for lately. Sheila and Dennis invited us over for some chili, however, I wasn't up for a drive over to Galion so we went out to Denny's for breakfast instead. It wasn't soon after returning home that we both headed off to bed.

On my agenda today is to clean house! Pick up a little here and there, sweep and mop the kitchen and bathroom floors, clean bathroom, and do a load or two of laundry. Hopefully, I'll be done by the early afternoon so we can take a ride. I want to stop in Kohl's for a new pair of jeans, maybe a quick visit to Stampland or Stein Mart. It certainly hasn't felt like I've had a weekend off! Too much to do since I was sick the majority of last week.

We did get the windsheild in the truck replaced! Tried to get ahold of Tim once again for an estimate on the carport and laying the living room flooring. Hopefully, he can get to these two things before the snow starts flying!

Not anything new artfully going on... except the Month Tag swap; working has been taking all the time I have although that hasn't stopped me from dreaming about creating it, LOL! I've yet to set up my bookbinding area but I am still hopeful to accomplish that one night this week. I've a project in mind for a new book and will be focusing on the details of it soon. *until then*

No comments: