Friday, November 18, 2005

TGIF or NOT.......

I'm meeting this Friday morning with mixed emotions; first Thankfully, for the opportunity to experience yet another day and regretfully, for on Monday, I'll be returning to work full-time! Oh the joys of life! The good news is the Thanksgiving holidays will be upon us, so it is possible we'll have a short work week. I'm not certain if we will be working on Friday or not..... so I'll need to play it by ear on that one. I do know it would be nice!

I'm spending my day cleaning house, doing laundry, etc. in preparation of my return to work. I'd love to be able to lightly clean next week and start once again on the studio re-organization. I'm still planning to set up a bookbinding area here in the house; this time maybe in the back portion of my kitchen so I'd have the breakfast bar area to work on. One positive to setting things up there is it is a permanent fixture; one I cannot move or loan out to someone, LOL! All other art supplies will be going back out to the studio forcing me to get out there more. I will keep a small art library inside to feed my creative muse.

We'll it is also payday so I'm off to finish my housework and go pick up my paycheck. I may just have to check out my fiances and see if I can purchase a few NEW supplies! {smiles} Lord, knows I live, breathe, and spiritually feed my soul thinking about creating it! LOL!

No comments: