Thursday, December 01, 2005

MIA..........

Life has been a complete whirlwind! Mornings become Evenings, days pass on into the nights, and before I've a chance to realize it........ weeks have passed by. I've been busy with work, holiday preparations, and Don upcoming total left knee replacement on December the 14th. I've little time to even check my emails......... so I apologize in advance, if anyone has emailed me and I've yet to get back to you/them.

Today, I had a day off. Thinking I'd get caught up with some online friends was short and sweet as my computer decided to act up..... running so slowly my modem wouldn't even connect to the internet. The problem ---- Adware!!!! Grrrr.........

I'm working diligently to remove it all, correct my hard drive, removing some programs and installing others. Let's just say I am not too happy with my Norton Anti-virus at the moment for allowing this to happen, but then that is a completely new vent!

Anyways, just wished to say, "Hello" - "I'm still here" - "and all is "somewhat" well" LOL! I promise to catch up and take a deep breath soon! *waves*

No comments: