Friday, January 27, 2006

"You Never Get Enough of What You Don't Need"

I remember my grandmother saying this....... at the time, as a young child, I never really comprehended her meaning behind it. But lately, that seems to be "the current theme" in my life. If I want it, it isn't happening.......... so many things in my life seem to be connected with either Time or Money....... something that I never seem to have enough of either one, LOL! And for some strange reason, why is it that anytime I seem to take "a stand" on a though, an idea, or a viewpoint, there is some sort of a "test" attached to it? If anyone thinks I'm joking, I assure you I'm not. Just try it. Establish a clear cut idea, make it a goal, and watch what emerges to interfere with those plans. Lately this is a re-occuring theme in my life....... and feel as if I'm only deluding myself when I begin to think "it will work out and get better". I don't know when, I just have to hope, and when I think I know something, there seems to be something or someone else who thinks, feels, and believes otherwise and isn't afraid to voice that opinion, to squeeze you into something you're not.... or have no desire to be.

I apologize for the vent. I'm truly frustrated today. Tired, sore, hurt. If I was doing what I want, creating art, I believe I'd be slapping around some red paint, LOL! Maybe, that isn't a bad idea, I've desiring a red kitchen, ROFLOL! Not that I need yet another distraction. Anyways, it is time to put this bad mood behind me and think of some happy thoughts. Anyone who wishes to send me some good vibrations, feel free, Lord knows I can use them. It's been one of these days.................

No comments: