Friday, February 10, 2006

New work schedule for this upcoming week....

I worked last night to return home tired and sore today. Got one hell of a low back ache, even after sleeping for 6 1/2 hours on the heating pad. I may just have to make a trip out to the hot tub this evening prior to getting ready to do it all over again.

My new schedule was posted last night. I work Sat/Sun 12 a.m. - 8 a.m.; Sun/Mon 12 a.m. - 4 a.m.; Off Monday night/Tues a.m.; Tues/Wed 12 a.m. - 4 a.m.; Wed/Thurs 12 a.m. - 8 a.m.; Thurs/Fri 12 a.m. - 4 a.m. and will be Off Friday night accumulating a total of 28 hours. Now if that isn't enough to mess up your life, LOL! A co-worker told me that often, if additional hours are available, there is a possibility I could stay until 8 a.m. on the nights I'm only scheduled until 4 a.m. Guess we'll have to wait and see how this goes.

I did some grocery shopping this morning after getting off work. Picked up a few things I desired to get for Amber's shower to have on hand and not get hit with the expense all at once. I still want to pick up some cupcake pans, I desided to wait a bit to get those. After grocery shopping, I forgot to stop and pick up my paycheck so I'll have to grab it after I get off in the morning.

Not much going on today....... I put a beef roast in the crockpot before going to sleep this a.m. I woke up smelling it......... yummmmm. Turning over in the bed to stretch before getting up, I was surprised to see a big red heart balloon that says, "I love you" from Don! What a sweetie! I woke up to go make dinner with a smile on my face.... he is so thoughful! He told me today he appreciates all my hard work to help out financially, then turned around to tease me about the muscles I'm building up, LOL! What a nut!

No comments: