Friday, March 03, 2006

Customer Service?????

Who knew what an adventure this would be...... I shot off an email to the manufacturer of the bedding that I purchased inquiring as to what set the item I purchased belonged. Here's a quote taken from my actual email with what information I was able to gather:

"bright future (registered trademark)
WPL#11935
Made in China; Distributed by JC Penney Co. Plano, TX 75024

Information off of the JC Penney bar code sticker states, "Yellow" and the barcoded # is: 341 5613 0501 01

Could you providel me with any additional information? I'd love to know what Nursery Bedding Set this is from. The closest set I see would be the Malawi collection, possibly? Although it's truly hard to tell when viewing an item online. Also, is there somewhere I can shop online for accessories to this and in the preferred color(s)?

I'd really love to know this information, so that in the event I may choose to later on, I could possibly add more items to my grandchilds nursery. Any assistance would be greatly appreciate!"

Their reply, "Thank you for your enquiry. We only make the quilt, bumper and dust ruffle for the Bright Futures program.
Sincerely
Kidsline customer service"

Hmmmm, OKAY.................Did they even bother to read my email and read what information I was seeking? Shhhhhheeeeeshhhh! Guess, I didn't realize how difficult that would have been!

So, I see a trip back to JC Penney's so that I can write down the information I need and to see if they can "enlighten" me with some information and availability for additional items. Or maybe I should simply return it and pick up a 3 piece bedding set???? Awh........ more decisions.

No comments: