Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Morning Meanderings....

I woke myself up at 5 a.m. this morning dreaming about my daughter, being uncomfortable, being pregnant. I half-consciously remember wondering if she's ok and then smiled when I could see me calling her and waking her up! ROFLOL! Along with her asking, "Do you realize what time it is?" Needless to say, I did refrained from the giving in to the feeling, but have made a mental note to call her later this morning.

While making my morning coffee, letting Chaos out - so that he could turn around and try to come back in, giving me "that look" that says, "Don't you see it snowing lightly out here?" before he ventured out to go potty, I noticed my left arm hurts. Not hurts in a severe way, but more of an soreness right at the top of my elbow. It has been bothering me off and on since working at DMI, coming and going...... guess I'm going to have to finally break down and get it looked at, hell, it may be a hairline stress fracture for all I know.

With coffee in hand, I sat down in my computer chair, wrapped in a blanket....... "Brrrrr, baby, it's cold outside!" Thought I'd check my email early, catch up on a blog update before settling in to watch the morning news.

Today's agenda is to clean house. Not much too do....... although I do need to get the art supplies picked up once again that I left scattered about in the kitchen --- on the breakfast bar, on the table, and in the living room small table where I used the rotary trimmer. I have some items that will need set aside so I can begin to work on the book swap again tomorrow. The ideas are coming in spurts of inspiration........ and I've some technqiues I'd love to experiment with; although I believe I'll head out to the studio to do those. I'm hoping to one day spend some time working in the art idea journals as well and hopefully have those ready to mail by the week's end or at least the beginnig of next week. The been in my possession far too long....

Today is Don's day off; don't know what we'll end up doing.... possibly hang the bi-fold doors in the laundry/nursery room. He exchanged the one and had to get 2 36" sections and the hardware. This should be interesting to say the least; his sense of "balance" isn't the greatest and we work so well trying to assemble things.......... {*wink} Ahhh, what a thought.....

Anyways, not a lot happening, other than Chaos is......... well, being chaotic! He's back to his normal self --- trying to intimidate, dominate..... it won't be too long before "the leader of the pack" gets up out of bed and puts him in his place. It is comical to watch as Chaos believes since I'm up and about, Don should be, too. He'll bother him until he does........ {Shhhh, don't tell them I find this morning ritual too amusing! LOL!}

Well, I'm off of here......... ready for the sun to rise, the birds to begin singing..... and my day to start in.. I'll check in later. *waves*

No comments: