Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Nursery at Grammies........


Unfortunately, my pics that we picked up from WalMart's send out service weren't the best. I had them remove some of them refusing to pay for them. These are some that I did decide to purchase --- desiring to have some vs. none at all. I worked with them a bit in ACDSee 6.0 to get the colors as close as possible. The walls are a true lilac color and the fabrics are more of light blue turquoise and a very soft muted spring green, if that helps.

This pic is of an old bookcase that Don's brother, Bob created in a high school woodworking workshop that I had long since painted and added additional fabric to so it would match the bedroom decor. Desiring to keep a the color scheme possed a few problems while shopping for our nursery decor --- along with not knowing the sex of soon-to-arrive grandchild. All in all, I believe I did a great job! This pic, also, depices where all my $$$'s been going as Amber and Don so lovingly like to tease me.

No comments: