Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Nature's Beauty Tin


Today was a busy day! Don and I left early this afternoon in search of "the perfect gift" for his mother's 82nd birthday today! She loves to garden so we headed out for several garden centers in search of a present before deciding upon a 24" angel with a harp that contains a wind chime. Next, was finding a card....... and how could I resist one that said, "We found the perfect gift" on the outside, and on the inside said, "but he got away in the gift wrap department!" Even his mom got a chuckle out of it and asked us, "Why the hell we didn't chase him down!" ROFLOL!
We stayed and visited for quite awhile this afternoon, catching up and chatting.

Arriving home a little later than planned, it was a quick dash out the door for Don to get to work and a quick dash for me to answer an email and to begin working on my tin. Here's what I came up with so far...... I'll have to wait til Thursday to finish the sides and back.

No comments: