Saturday, April 15, 2006

After doing some light housework, working with Chaos on the Obedience training and doing his daily grooming, I headed out to the studio to attack the "piles". I managed to get my stamps put away and most of embellishments in containers {Note to self: I really need to purchase about 3 more of the larger sizes}.

Next, I decided to dig through some of my printed papers. Amber had mentioned that she didn't have much printed paper, I quickly informed her "not to purchase any!" So, yesterday I sorted through it and ended up giving her an entire Club Scrap Pizza Box filled with the stuff! I kept only the patterns I had for previous project ideas, and those that I knew I would use! Since I was on a roll, I also went through my 3 Crop in Style Paper/Sticker Binders and gave her a lot of stickers, die cuts, and premade embellies that I've received in some old scrapbook swaps from long, long ago. I'd like to one day be able to empty one of these CIS P/S/B's and fill it with assorted size page protectors to give to her. She did purchase a tote recently from JoAnne's - while it was on sale. It provides her a place to store her cardstock, stickers, pens, ect. allowing her to get it out easily enough when she's scrapbooking. It still amazes me that Chris enjoys scrapbooking their photographs as much as she does and they often work on their albums together. So, I really don't mind helping them and myself out by giving them what I know I won't use anymore.

It's funny how my style has changed over the years... my tastes in what I purchase now compared to what I purchased so many years ago. Also, I'm happy I broke down what I purchased and shared with my sis and two neices, I couldn't imagine trying to store it all! Lord knows I've more than enough to share some of it, LOL!

Anyways, the studio is beginning to come back together... I took down the majority of the Baby Shower decorations. I do want to save them..... I'm thinking Amber may desire to hang on to them. Maybe I'll create her a covered photo box for small keepsakes and include these in them.

I've done some thinking about creating my Grandma's album for the baby..... I'm sort of torn between two product lines --- Melissa Frances and the Wild Asparagus --- heck, maybe I'll simply combine the two as I love them both!

No comments: