Friday, April 14, 2006

I looked through a few idea books yesterday for inspiration for using my Anna Griffin stamps more. I noticed in the Creative Cards 1 & 2, you can definately tell those who primarily scrapbook and those who are stampers, LOL! Although, there is still a lot of inspiration in both areas. I did managed to create two pages of sketch ideas to experiment with further.

I also re-discovered a book I'd purchased with a lot of good techniques that could be used in almost any style of paper arts artwork. It is "Deluxe Techniques" book by Katherine Brooks and put out by Deluxe Designs. Sort of reminds me of the Autumn Leaves Series... I think it will come in helpful for ideas of things to do and try out.

Today, I plan to figure out what's for dinner, do some light housework, and head out to the studio and begin in on the re-organization. At least get the piles sorted completely and put them away! I want to get started on finishing up the ATC with a Twist {technique swap} so I can get it in the mail early.... then beginning working in the two Art Idea journal RR once again. Hopefully, I can get these completed and only make one trip to the P.O. My next big project is to begin on an SB album for my grandchild and work on some ATC's and cards in between.

Well, I'm off of here --- time to get up outta this chair and greet the day! {*waves*}

No comments: