Sunday, April 16, 2006

Chaos is getting better with the obedience training! A friend shot this pic for me.... although he isn't too crazy about the rabbit ears and would rather be chasing the rabbits in our back yard, LOL! Yesterday, was the first time he actually waited for me to release him from the "Stay" command with the "Come" command; it was too cute and I laughed and laughed. Have you ever seen a dog walk sideways? Well, Chaos did all while trying to bite, scratch, roll over and whatever else it may take to get those darn ears off his head! ROFLOL!!!

I'm don't think I mention that I won $100 at our Family Moose Center on Friday evening. As soon as the tickets for the second chance drawing were handed out, I matter-of-factly informed him I had it and I did! Whooo-hooo!

After Don worked yesterday, we decided to go out of town for dinner out and to do some shopping. I thought about going to Easton Town Center to visit The Container Store but we didn't make it that far. Earlier in the week the water pump had went out on our Jeep. Uhrrrggh! Rod was able to get it in and get it replaced so we didn't think a thing about getting in it and going. Well, we made it to Waldo before a hose broke spewing steam, water, and antifreeze all over the windshield. Thankfully, I had my window up 3/4 of the way. So, we pulled off the burm of the highway, found a spot to turn around in, and made it into the BP Station. Got a screwdriver reattached the hose, allowed the Jeep to cool down before adding water to it. Deciding to drive it back home to get the truck, we broke down again on St. Rt. 23N just north of Newman's Cardington Rd. Luckily, there were some people Don knew at the BP Station and they were following us so they stopped and gave us I ride back to town. We thanked them, washed off, and picked up the truck and headed to Rodney's to arrange to have it towed back to town. However, Rod wasn't home so Don will be making a visit to him today to make arrangements.

Anyways, we took to truck to go eat. We had a great dinner at A Bag of Nails - consisting of potatoe skins, a shared fish sandwich platter and a salad! Their sandwiches and salads are huge! so we always split one --- it is everything both of us can to do just to eat half of one!

Leaving there we went to SB Art on Polaris Parkway. I picked up some more Wild Asparagus paper, a few more sheets of more pastels, a couple more baby embellishments to begin on the grandbaby's album. I knew I had a card filled, entitling me to $15 off my purchases so I couldn't resist purchasing the Heidi Swapp Corner Punch tool and case! With my discount, it cost me $6.00 === gotta love that! (I normally used needle-nose plyers to adhere my book corners so I'm stooked to actually have a tool that will work a heck of a lot easier!) I'm certain since it is designed for the metal book corners that it will hold the smaller ones as well, although it may be a little tricky lining them up inside the tool. I plan to use some on the Fat, Chunky Book swap!

Next, I made a quick stop into M's to get the Mar/Apr 2006 Stamper's Sampler and a few other items and we were on our way home.

No comments: