Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday.....

Normally, I host an Easter dinner here for Don's family, my parents, dd and Chris, and a few close friends. This year I decided it was simply too much work for one person so we are having dinner at home --- only with just the two of us. I'm making scalloped potatoes and ham, green bean casserole, and rolls. And plan to make an extra pan of scalloped potatoes and ham for my parents which we'll take over later today for them to enjoy!

I'm certain next year will be a bit funner as the grandbaby will be here. This year I did no egg coloring, no candy buying, and no baskets! And, I'm still enjoying it! We have a light - garden variety rain falling and you know that old wives tale...... if it rains on Easter, it will rain the next 7 Sunday's! Every year that I've tested this it has been true, maybe not raining all day but light scattered Spring showers.

No comments: