Thursday, April 20, 2006

Don & I had a wonderful "catch up" visit with Becky & Michael last night. Short, but wonderful! Dinner was fantastic... we went to El Jalapena's and ate some Mexican food. My chicken fajita's were excellent. We didn't have too much time to actually spend together but made plans to do so real soon. Becky invited me to come and play next week while Michael's out of town on a business trip..... now if my dd, Amber would just have that grandbaby! LOL.....

Today is the 39th week of her pregnancy. She did experience some Braxton-Hicks contractions earlier this past week. I'm awaiting word about her Dr. visit went today. Anyways, maybe I can schedule some time to play, I'd love to visit Becky or have her visit with me here. Don said he'd take me over and come get me if Amber did go into labor..... hmmm, maybe that is what this baby's waiting for.... grandma to go out of town! LOL! Anyways, I think it best that I stay close to home just in case...

No comments: