Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm not exactly sure where all this motivation came from but I'm for taking advantage it! I've been cleaning for a couple hours now.... my bathroom sparkles and smell great! {even if there is a hint of bleach and windex!}

After sweeping the kitchen & bath, I scrubbed the bathroom floor on my hands and knees, getting into all the corners where the dust bunnies and Chaos's hairballs like to hide.

While the floor dried, I decided I needed to clean my computer amoire out from all the debries that I so loving place there. I cleaned the computer amoire, my computer, dusted the top and all sides. Seeing it finished and cleaned, I got inspired next to attack the table nearby, then the hutch, wash the windows, dust the mini-blinds........ and before I knew what was actually happening, this side of my living room is Spring Cleaned!!!

Don even carried out a couple boxes of art supplies out to the studio for me, and I made yet another pile out on the breakfast bar that I intend to take out in just a bit. I figured I've made it this far, why quit now? I figure it will only take about an half hour to spring clean the opposite side! {I'm going in, wish me luck!}

While cleaning, I noticed having a clean home is one of the things that I love most. I can enjoy having all the things that I love surrounding me and I suddenly became very grateful! Grateful that I have a home that needs cleaning (esp. in light of some of the devastion we seen throughout our world lately!)

I, also, thought I'd like to sit and write down on a piece of paper some of the things I'm grateful for beginning today so that I create the pages for my gratititude journal and maybe bind them simply in some way by months to reflect back upon.

Ok, break times over........ gotta get back to work.........

No comments: