Friday, April 21, 2006

My Felt Folk Art Bird.......




this is what my felt folk art bird currently looks like, I decided to scan it prior to stuffing and stitching up the one side of the its red underbelly. Since I desire to add this to the covered area of our rear deck, I intend to coat the sheet music wings and tail with Modge Podge. I also will need to look for something in my stash of supplies to allow me to hang it. I'm thinking on my next trip to Michael's or JoAnn's I'd like to find a faux pussy willow branch to hang it from.... just a snip from the end approx. 8" in length.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this bird! I think a nice 'hanger' for it on your deck would be an interesting branch, maybe installed on the wall with cool hardware. I can also imagine you could come up with a mobile-type wired 'cage', to suspend from a folksy-hook.