Sunday, April 30, 2006

Quick update......

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of writing lately. I've been resting up after the 31 hour ordeal of Amber's labor and delivery; visits to the hospital; caring for my dd, Amber and grandchild, Alexxis.

Mom, Dad, and baby are now at home resting comfortably and Grammie's trying to rest up as well. It's been all I can do to check emails, post a few replies, and stay in touch with one message board, 2P's to post updates and check in. With a bit a luck, I should be back on track later in the week. Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.

I've been trying to relax, got one scrapbook page created for the babe's album and a bit of journaling written for several others. I'm trying to stay caught up with the details to assist me with actual pages ......... unfortunately I can journal faster than I can scrap, LOL!

I created two small boxes for Alexxis' one labelled "Alexis's treasures" {before I realize Amber spelled it with two "x's"} and another that is labelled "Cherish" It will be exciting to see what she desires to place inside them when she's old enough to do so. I also painted a set of 3 small birdhouses today; which I desire to embellish further. I have one large one yet to work on; and purchased some miniature furniture fixtures which I intend to continue to do so, so when 'lexi's older we can decorate the big Victorian Dollhouse that has been in the attic when she's older yet able to enjoy it.

Not one day has went by without a visit from Grammie for hugs, snuggles, and kisses. She's certainly capture and captivated me and my heart! Pics coming soon, I promise!!!!

No comments: