Saturday, April 08, 2006

Since I'm on the subject of little things, my intentions today are to go get dressed, get outside to bask in a moment of feeling the sunshine upon my face as I make my way out into the studio to gather up the microscope slides and supplies for Rebecca. I've had an idea for this in mind and really want to expand it on it a bit further. I don't want to say too much more, in the event that she may happen to stumble upon this post, LOL! but I promise I'll it soon.

I've a few other ideas in mind while I'm in the studio that I've been desiring to do so I may actually get to working on one or two. My other goal is to find a stamp I've put somewhere that I desire to use on the ATC with a Twist Swap and tackle a few of the things I didn't get to yesterday and simply enjoy the moments of doing....... so until next time.......... {*waves*}

No comments: