Saturday, May 06, 2006

And speaking of decks,



I browsed online a bit today and found these wonder floral arrangements that totally caught my eye as the truly represent the look that I envisioned both inside and out onto the rear deck and the landscaping I'd love to one day have added to our yard.


I love the softness the large evergreens provide as a backdrop, the staggered appearance of the shrubs, and those red begonias as a inviting soft feature that makes you desire to venture out further into the space to explore and discover what awaits beyond is so inviting. Something of this nature would assist to hide our stockade fence and truly make our backyard more of a spiritually inviting place. I absolutely love those eye-catching 'Super Olympia Red' begonias that shout out a welcome, and I'm quickly discovering that nothing seems to sing to more soul quite like the red, especially when mixed with yellows against a green backdrop. Perfect for the inviting space just beyond the kitchen of my dreams!

No comments: