Saturday, June 24, 2006

"She waited passionately" ATC


This ATC was created for a swap using an altered bobbin. Well, my bobbin isn't too altered, I felt it was definately different. I stamped the image with a vivid ink pad directly onto cardstock, used the lights in my studio to chose te placement of the bobbin after I ran them through my xyron, adhered it and trimmed.

Anyways, there is a story behind the story line that only the ATC swap participants and one other person, my granddaughter Alexxis will share. There is a secret as to where the letters are located that will only be on the ATC that Alexxis will one day receive. The resin covered stamp adorning each ATC was an original addressed on the letters I received. Each story is handwritten by me on the reverse side of the ATC in an accordian folded fashion upon parchment paper and I intend to use an ATC stamp on the front cover. The accordian will be folded and tied using the same thin jute.

No comments: