Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Soar --- a page for my artist journal....



I worked more with my Lyra Watercolor crayons in the studio yesterday to create this artwork for my artist's journal. I love the soft, transparent quality of this piece, perfect for the lighthearted feeling and mood that I felt while while my muse was with me.

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love positive affirmations. This one was written by me, just re-affirming within myself that I can achieve whatever my heart desires.

2 comments:

Vintage Papers said...

Cathy
this is so pretty! I love it!

Cathy said...

Nancy,
Thank you so much! I'll email you and when I get a couple of free moments in a evening I'd be more than happy to create one for you. Maybe an ATC size or one you can frame for your studio. Heck, I probably have more 5x7 frames here.