Monday, July 03, 2006

Banner for Alexxis



I decided that I'd like to create an banner for Alexxis's nursery here at grammies, so I started one today! Since this is all new to me, I started out small using a 4 1/2" across and 6" deep, so that once it is completed I could hang it over some smaller framed prints all ready in the nursery. I decided to personalize it by spelling out her name and decided to use my Basic Grey monograms just to speed up the process just a bit; although due to the size I went with I may need to customize just a few. I also desired to use general girly images so that the banner will be perfect for use in her room as she grows. I chose to use Anna Griffin papers for this just because I love them and they are so soft and subtle --- perfect for a little girl's room! The little charm says, "Live!" and the ballerina was simply meant to be --- what little girl doesn't dream of dancing and twirling like a ballerina? {smiles}

No comments: