Saturday, July 15, 2006

I went off in search of some of the items my sister, Mary has sewn to show you, however, I don't seem to have any. I must have lost them the last time my computer crashed. Maybe she'll be a sweetheart and email me or post some to our family group so that I can show you. The bedspread and pillows she made for my neice are adorable.

It will be some time before I start on the quilt as I am still researching it. I have some questions that need answered, fabrics to be washed, and I believe I'll ask my mom to borrow her ironing board so that I won't have to purchase one. I hate to spend the money for one if I won't be using it often enough to make it feasible for me purchase for myself. I think this is the safest route to go as I've an already obscene amount of $$$ tied up already in my crafty and artistic endeavors. So why do I desire to learn how to sew? was a question I really had to ask myself before I took the plunge to pursue this and the answer was because I believe I'll enjoy it and the fact that I can create and decorate my home in the style and fabrics that I desire really appealed to me! Besides, I can use the fabric scraps in a lot of my paper arts.... an added bonus. That's me, always thinking, LOL!

On that note, I'm planning to get off of here after I finish up with a few things so that I can grab the broom, dust pan, and vacuum and head out to the studio. I'm itching to finishing it up and get to creating something!!! {*tootles*}

No comments: