Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Nothing to say...

Do you remember when you were little and your parents told you that if you had nothing good to say, to say nothing at all? Well, that has been my life lately.

To recap some of the week's events for my dear readers:

* a disagreement with my dd, Amber --- left me with a very bad taste in my mouth

* a disagreement Don has been had ongoing with his son, Shawn --- again, not settling too well with me

* back to Murphy's law thing --- everything that can go wrong, has.

* no time in the studio - I've lost all motivation and desire

* and Jordan, our cat, is at the vets after having another sucessful surgery; he'll be home tomorrow

can you read the excitement in my voice? I'm overwhelmed with the idea of Jordan needing to be inside again as he heals while trying to figure out just how the hell do am going to get Chaos to leave him alone?

Life's been really rough! and me, I'm looking for the largest rock I can find to crawl under, bury myself for awhile, and hopefully when I decide it's safe to come back out, I hope everything is at least *nearly normal* --- whatever the hell, that is!! I'm simply exhausted and way too stressed out... anyone desire to contribute to a vacation fund? LOL! A month or two away all by myself on a deserted island should cure what ails me!

No comments: