Thursday, July 13, 2006

Today agenda...

is catching up. Catching up with a few loads of laundry, housekeeping, emails, and recent posts. Lots of thoughts on my mind, to do list, and most of it is art related. I am heading out to the studio at 1 p.m. this afternoon to clean up the supplies we recently took out there and to carry a few more boxes out, sort through, and organize.

I'm feeling a bit guilty as Christine telephoned me recently to invite me out to her house for an overnight crop tonight and unfortunately, I've been so busy with the studio re-0rganizing, cleaning house, spending time with the dogs {LOL! Yes, Don is included in that one!} that the thought of packing anything up at this point and time to take anywhere just wasn't feasible for me. To rectify that situation, I intend to get the studio done and establish my XXL as a project central. I've discovered a few things that I started to work on and never finished so if I stick them in there, I'll have something ready to take anywhere whenever. I have to call Christine and send my apologies. She's been wonderful to me, coming over here to crop and work on a variety of projects over the years that I feel guilty that I am unable to do the same for her - especially the first time she's invited me!

I'm also feeling so overwhelmed at the moment. There are so many things that I want to do yet the timing of them is off for me right now. I try to just take a deep breath, tackle one thing at a time, and not think about the rest of it. Definately "easy said than done" on some days; okay, most days! Don's work schedule throws me off so bad. I truly thought that I'd get more accomplished since he is on days, but now that he is, I'm not so certain. The five hours he's gone out of the day, doesn't leave me with much time to pursue the things I desire to do, especially with so many obligations to the house, the dog, my daughter and grandbaby. I feel pulled in a thousand different directions all at the same time. It is my hopes and dreams that get put on the back burner to accomodate everyone else so it's definately time to establish some time management skills and do what I can within the time that I have.

The washer and dryer just buzzed... time to go finish that up. I'll try to make it back on later. Ta. Ta. for now.....

No comments: