Monday, July 24, 2006

Today's agenda....

I've been doing so good today.... not procrastinating regarding the things I desire to do! I had good intentions of getting around earlier but I must have needed the sleep as I slept in a bit later than usual. It wasn't too long before I dig in my heels and set out to cleaning our home and being amazed at how fast I managed to accomplish so much in a short amount of time. I had stopped at Amber and Chris's last night before returning home to check on her agenda for the day today as I had intended to visit and assist her with some of her to do items. As I worked here and she got Chris off to work, Alexxis fell asleep; so we decided tomorrow may be a better day as she could get alot more accomplished by not disturbing her for a visit with grammie.

Alexxis is growing so much... it is amazing to me to watch her. She's getting to be quite vocal, coo-ing and trying so hard to talk. She's been doing a lot of drooling, been cranky from time to time, and running a low grade fever. We suspect she's either beginning to cut a few teeth or its a reaction from her recent immunizations; but anyways, Thank God for infant tylenol and grandbabies! {I'll have to add that in to my gratitude chain for the week!}

Getting back to my own agenda, I made a list of addresses that I need for sending out some mail art and will be heading out to the studio in just a few to gather up the necessary supplies to finish labelling some recent ATC's for a swap. The mail date was for today and I completely spaced out on it, however all will be good if I get them completed for mailing tonight and mailed out tomorrow as I've a few weeks for the turn around date. While I'm out there, I believe I'm going to grab my fabric for the quilt making venture and get it washed up and ironed in preparation for cutting and assembling. I may be seeking my mother's assistance with that project fairly soon.

Well, that is about it...... it's just been a busy old Monday. I managed to get some laundry and cleaning done, steaks out defrosting for dinner. I believe I'll go whip up us a salad and get it chillin' and I think a relaxing evening at home is long overdue. Maybe a glass of wine and nice long relaxing soak in the hot tub this evening after dinner ...... ahhh, pure bliss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Cathy

If you find the time, you are sure welcome to join in the Small Art Project at

http://www.mailart.org/about