Sunday, July 23, 2006

What a gorgeous day!!!

The sun is shining, the birds are signing, I even managed to sleep in a little...... ahhh, life is good! Yesterday, after Don returned home from working, we headed over to Dennis and Sheila's for some good country living. We had an enjoyable day and evening complete with a cookout in the woods, some romping with Shadow {Sheila and Dennis's black lab who is Chaos's father}, visiting, good conversation, laughing and sharing with many of their family and friends. When Dennis and Sheila throw a party --- they really throw a party! We drank some margaritas while the guys shared a few cold beers, and there was an over abundance of food and music. Sheila even rented an amazing sound system for the occasion. After returning home and a good nights sleep, I feel great!

I'd taken my camera over to get some photographs of Dennis and Sheila's house, land, and wooded area where have our bomfires and cook outs over an open fire, however I got a bit too wrapped up in the festivities to take any photographs... so one day, I promise! I'm not certain what adventures our day will hold, but I'm grateful for family and friends to share it all with! I hope everyone has a wonderful and glorious day, I know I intend too. {waves}

No comments: