Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ahhh, what a satisfying day...

All 4 of the books are created and bound! I only made one of the slipcases today as I can create mine anytime. I'm just happy and thrilled that Linda's is drying and will be ready to return to her soon. I need to pick up some gallon sized zip lock bags tonight while shopping to protect the slipcase and the books for shipping.

Tommorow, I'll work on the book decoations for the covers so that I can enclose them into her package which should be ready to ship out Saturday morning or Monday at the very latest. I'm shipping these Priority Mail so she'll be able to have these lovely creations very, very soon. I'm excited to hear what her response is to them; I'm almost certain she is going to love them! {*ahhhh, yep... that is a sigh of relief!}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome books!

Cathy said...

Thank you, sis!

liannallama said...

ohmigoodness! It all looks so complicated it makes my head spin! But it looks extraordinary! And I love that fabulous marbled paper! WOW!

Godelieve said...

Fabulous work Cathy! Thanks for taking all these pictures, and for explaining!