Friday, August 18, 2006

Making Progress...

I worked last night on creating the Whimsical Writing alphabet for Vicky's Art Idea Journal. My writing page is created along with the step by step instructions. I also created a hand. Vicky asked everyone to create one and from what I hear they are amazing! My hand is actually a tracing of my hand with a henna ink style drawing in pen on the front and the reverse has a paragraph about me. I may add some bling to it and some ribbon or fibers. All that I have left to do is create something with a rubberstamp image, do the magic colored pencil technique on it with the notes for creating and wait to receive Vicky's journal. I'll be adding my pages to it and sending it right back out! I'm certain Vicky will be excited by everyone's artwork in her journal.

I also received word that my own journal is right behind hers and will be heading to Christy very soon. Christy mails me to me so it won't be long before I'll be holding my own journal within my hands once again. It is a good thing I brushed up on my bookbinding skills!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see the progress on the two books and case. Love the papers you used :)