Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Deco's inside back cover


This page shows the truer green in the paisley design that is actually used on the front cover and the cardstock shown in lining of the envy and the quote itself reflect the two colors of cardstock that I used to create additional pages with. The quote reads, "a friend listens with her eyes and her heart understands what you cannot put into words." More fabric, printed papers and Brenda Walton images.

I'll capture a digital photograph of the deco after I get it bound with the pamphlet stitch binding. For today, I'm calling it a day on this project! {*before I get too carried away and have to create another one to send around, LOL! It's been enjoyable!}

2 comments:

Vintage Papers said...

this is so pretty! I love the colors!

liannallama said...

Oh, what a beautiful and sweet, sentimental book this will be when it's done! I love all the pages you made!