Saturday, August 26, 2006

I've been working on my Variety Collage Supplies contributions...


Since I am little sore today from holding and carrying Alexxis around yesterday, I decided to take a break today to focus on the Swap-Bot Variety Collage Supplies contributions from me. I've managed to partially fill a gallon size zip lock with approx. a 1/2" of paper! Some printed, some vintage, consisting of cardstock, mulberry, vellum, embossed and imported handmade to wallpaper samples. I'll be heading to the studio tomorrow for some foreign text, sheet music, , maps , ledger papers, hand-tinted images, old tickets and receipts, and as well as gathering up some embellishments such as vintage buttons, lace, fibers, ribbons, brads, beads, buttons, and game pieces to add. I also burnt 2 Vintage Image CD's from images I have in my stash and some I've found online. After burning the cd's, I thought I should create a little folder to hold it and protect the cd while in the mail. I'm almost ready for this swap..... and will be mailing it out ASAP once notified to whom I will be sending it to. Now, I'm off to package up a napkin swap! {*tootles*}

No comments: