Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Things to do.... {A list to keep me focused}

  • Prepare the napkin swap for mailing, {I got sidetracked!}
  • Finish preparing the Variety Collage Packages

These two items are to be postal on September 1st.

  • Watch for Vicky's Art Idea Journal to arrive {it is postal from Conneticut! My pages are 80% ready so I'll finish that up.
  • Watch for Lianne's Deco {it will be postal one day this week!}

Things I intend to create for my personal artwork:

  • Create and get caught up on my gratitude garland
  • Continue working on a new journal {I've gotten some watercolor paper cut to size already waiting to be scored and stacked into signatures
  • Create the journals book covers
  • Create my personal stationery and notecards

A new swap I signed up for:

  • 9 ATC's with a postage stamp --- mail out date on or before October 13th

Make a trip to Office Depot for photocoping some ephermera to use in the deco and ATC swaps.

And, last but not least, keep a secret! Sssshhhhh, I didn't tell Don about the Collage sheets I intend to order on Thursday or Friday. It isn't a large order and I am narrowing down the selection. This should keep me busy...... and hopefully out of trouble!!! {*smile}

No comments: