Saturday, September 09, 2006

My New Stationery Suitcase...

I worked for approximately an hour creating this. The suitcase was purchased on a trip to On Paper in Columbus a few weeks ago. I used very little of the specialty gift wrap from Peabody's Paper to create a topper for four writing pads, memo pads, and some of the banding around the envelopes. I also used the same paper to wrap two pencils to match. Added in my box of Cavallini "Oh Boy!" Labels and three small silver tins with toppers. One is filled with an emergency supply of postage stamps, the medium holds more of the Partly Paper stamped images, and the smallest holds some gold and silver fleur-de-lis wax seals. I cut some cardstock in hot pink and in the lime green to create some card bases to have handy as well. I'm thinking a stamped B&W image and piece of ribbon and an embellishment and my correspendence cards will be ready to send!

{This would make a wonderful gift for family and friends for others to create. All and all, I believe I have less than $25 in creating it.} Posted by Picasa

No comments: