Friday, September 01, 2006

A paper medallion...

Here is the medallion that I created. It is a version of a tea-folding technique and 8 folded squares of paper form it. I cut the flower out of some of the printed paper that is used elsewhere within my Friends deco and cut the swirl from some additional printed paper used to create the medallion itself. It isn't adhere together in this photograph, just layer upon the scanner bed as I am desiring to do some more work on it. I'm thinking the smaller lilac flowers on the flower section itself will look fabulous with some glitter added to them and the spiral either glittered or heat embossed. Anyways, I wanted to share. {*smiles*} Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

These medallions are fabulous! Endless possibilities with them...