Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sidetracked....

I didn't manage to get my silk screenprint prepped as I had a welcomed visitor come to visit. Spent the majority of my day stealing sweet kisses and stocking up on as many snuggles and hugs as I could get from Alexxis. I watched her here while Daddy went on a job search for the afternoon, then, returned with Chris and Alexxis to their home to spend time with the three of them. In the evening, we ventured back to our home and made it an enjoyable evening with take out pizza and even more visiting. It was a wonderful break from the mundaness of everyday.

Amber and I chatted about the two accordian books that will be gifts for Chris's sister, Mickey and for his mom. I explained the process of how the books are actually created to Amber and we discussed ways to keep our cost down by scanning in their photographs, saving them, burning them to a disk before having two prints of each photograph developed and what we can make out of our supplies to enhance the final appearance of the books.

No comments: