Friday, September 29, 2006

Where is my mind?...

I managed to get the bases for my Postage swap ATC's cut out. Whhooo! Huge step in the right direction, Ha. Ha. But anyways, I do like them. I did something a little different and since a few of the ladies in this swap also read my blog on occassion, I've decided to keep it a secret until the swap has been received.

Anyways, I made one trip out to the studio to gather up some additional items I need and forgot to grab up a sheet of parchment paper and the actual postage stamps for the collage I have in mind to create, so I set aside the rubber stamps, inks, ep's and various items I'll be using. Urghhh.

But thinking about this swap also reminded me that I have a one on one swap with the hostess for 3 ATC's: 1 Halloween and 2 whatever we conjure up without any specific theme. So, I started on the Halloween themed one and while the glue was drying, moved on to cutting out all my lovely bats for a Halloween themed garland and a window decoration.

Somehow, the other day when I went to the studio to get the necessary black and orange cardstock for that project, I forgot to grab my CM oval cutters. So, I made another trip out and forgot to grab the parchment paper and the postal stamps again! Maybe it was a good thing as I needed to be focusing on other things in our home besides creating.

No comments: