Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good Morning!

We woke up to the start of a blustery day, raining, windy, and a lot cooler temps. Here in Ohio, we are expected to be in the low 40's by the end of the week. Brrrr... and something that I myself am not quite ready for yet I know there will still be some warmer, sunny days left to enjoy. At least I am hopeful there is! Taking fall photographs is one my favorite pastimes.

Today's agenda is to get my hair cut and highlighted once again. I have an appointment at 11 a.m. with Rita. I'm thinking that I'm going to go with a darker shade of highlights so that they will be a bit more natural looking and go with the upcoming seasons. I've also made preparations to cook one of Don's favorite dinners this evening. It is Pepper Rustica --- browned Italian Sausage, sauted onions, green peppers, and diced tomatoes within an italian red sauce tossed over penne pasta. Absolutely delish!

Other than that, who knows what the day will unfold.

No comments: