Tuesday, October 10, 2006

How ironic...

I'd say I've done no new artwork only to receive one of the deco's from the OFP group. Lianne also included a nice rubber stamp for me! Rebecca's deco theme is Inspiration and Encouragement and very well created. Lianne added a beautiful page and immediately upon soaking in all the eye candy and reading the text, I knew what I wanted to add! So, I set to working on it and completed my page. {Sorry, I didn't scan the image as my house scanner died and I've yet to uninstall and install the scanner that is in my studio. However, I did ask the next recipient to please scan it for me so maybe by the week's end I can add it here.}

I also managed to put my embellishing touches on the 3/3 ATC swap that I'm involved with Rebecca. Rebecca, also hosted the recent Postage Stamp ATC swap, and it is all together in a package ready to be taken to the P.O. tomorrow.

I've just a page to complete in Mieke's Art Idea Journal. I'm waiting for Christi's contributions and my own journal to be returned home to me. I cannot wait to see it!

After finishing those up, Don and I ran up to the Mad Scrapper in the search of some of the Art Institute Glue. I didn't have much luck in finding it there so I'll have to search online. I definately need to restock my adhesives.. my supply is running low. That is one thing I never thought I'd hear myself say as normally I've so many options that it won't all fit within drawer. The good news is that it also means that I've been creating!!!!

No comments: