Tuesday, October 10, 2006

No new news nor artwork...

But I did spend my day yesterday cleaning house. A lot of it was inspired by an unexpected little visitor... a field mouse! Yuck! I hate those things... How can something so small scare something so big??? I am terrified of them, LOL! Well, yesterday was spent wiping down every surface in my kitchen with softscrub with bleach and removing all the little traces of the critter, setting traps {Don, not me.. I don't touch those either, LOL!}, conversations of De-con and placement of it around our home, and me jittery and jumpy at every little sound. Chaos also has the nose for them, he scared it out of a corner of my bathroom while I was in there. Let me tell you it is hard to sit on the toilet as one of those runs across your floor... the good news, I had no problem peaing, LOL! Totally too much information, I know!

After cleaning, moving things back to where they belong, clearing the clutter, ect. I should be starting on painting the back section of my kitchen soon and touching up a few areas that need that one extra coat in the front section.

After cleaning house the majority of the day and getting caught back up on the housework, I spent some time browsing online. Message boards, emails, websites, and blogs.... I felt truly inspired to create and lots of ideas flowing through my head. I'm definately inspired to get back into the studio, spending some time cleaning up so that I have room to create something soon. I believe I'm going to light the heater and keep it on low so the studio will be nice and warm and cozy when I'm ready to visit there. I've so many ideas and thoughts of items to start.... and gifts to create yet I'm still waiting to finish up a few of the loose ends. Well, the waiting is over... I've got to get started soon!!! I should have something to share soon....

No comments: