Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm making some progress....

even thought I woke up with the beginning of a cold coming on. Hopefully, taking some cold meds now will halt it in its tracks before it really takes ahold of me. While checking my emails, groups, message boards, ect. Don vacaumed the bedrooms and living room. Just hearing the vacuam prompted me into action! I dressed, have done the majority of picking up, started on my cleaning, dinners about to be put in the oven. I just taking one of many small 15 minute breaks to accomplish other things so I don't burn myself out too bad, LOL!

In just a few, I'm heading out to the studio to grab my wooden box for my shrine and my gold spray paint so I can spray, wait for drying, turn and spray it again. I have my stamp for the bookmarks handy. And I'm actually "thinking" about cutting the book blocks for my journals; we shall see if I make it to actually accomplishing that. I don't want to get too sidetracked, LOL! so I think I should head out to the studio to do the straightening and re-organization of my supplies on the tabletops.

Well, I am off once again, my break is over......{*smiles}

No comments: